Monday, July 19, 2010

Weigh in Day

Today's the day. Weigh in day. I lost .6 this week which isn't great but I take any loss gratefully. The awesome thing about it is I'm only 2lbs away from losing 30lbs. Secretly I would like to make it my goal to lose 2lbs this week but logically I know I have to be careful about setting my goals to high. So I want to lose 2lbs this week but I wont be disappointed if I don't get it done.

My all time goal right now is to be at goal weight by January 1st 2011. That is 5 months away and means I have to average 1lb a week. That's a lot for me but that is what I am working on. Hopefully I will be really close to goal by the time I have my big Weight Watcher meeting in Billings in November. Last year I felt so uncomfortable being so far over goal at that meeting I promised myself I would have to be embarrassed this year.

I ran 3 miles today, slowly. Still really sore from the 8 mile run Saturday but I think getting out and running again was just what my legs needed.

Here's hoping for a great week!!!

No comments:

Post a Comment