Monday, July 26, 2010

Disappointment

Monday is weigh in day and I didn't lose anything. I hate that! I didn't gain either but the point of all this hard work is to LOSE! If I were my own Weight Watcher's leader I would say to myself that I shouldn't get discouraged and that the weight will come off just don't give up. I'm running a lot and I know with more exercise more glycogen molecules are coating my muscles which are heavy with water and eventually I will start burning it off. But I DON'T CARE about all that I want to just lose some flipping weight!!!! I worked really hard this week and it was showing on the scale until the weekend and now I'm back to where I was last week. Not okay when I need to average a pound a week. Ugh! In the end it all sounds like excuses. I hate excuses I just want to lose.

Weight loss is simple. Burn more calories then you take in. Its simple but NOT EASY!

1 comment:

  1. Kelli!! I love your new blog... such a good idea. Ok so i just have to say you LOOK AWESOME!!!! your a little skinny Minnie:) i can totally see the hard work you have been doing keep it up. I am planning on joining weight watchers once i have this little guy (YES ANOTHER BOY!) I'm glad you have this blog so i can keep up with you, you have always motivated me i miss our walks in Hawaii sad..... anyways love your blog

    ReplyDelete