Friday, July 16, 2010

So lets talk!

It seams like so much of my thought and worries fall on weight loss and I though it would be helpful to write some of them down, get comments back from people struggling with similar issues, and hopefully my readers and I can be more successful.

So here are a few ups and downs of my last 24 hours. I tried on a bunch of my "too small cloths" and several of them fit, hooray!!!

Feeling excited about this victory I looked up my weight loss record. If you don't know anything about me, I've been on this up and down weight loss journey for 8 years. Anywhoo, I was pretty sure I was about the same weight I was when we moved to Wyoming 3 years ago and I felt good about that. Unfortunately I am not. I'm still 10lbs heavier and I remember being really discouraged then. So booo. I killed my high and its time to get working harder.

Going out to dinner tonight with 13 points left. Fingers crossed I stay focused.

1 comment:

  1. Yay, Kelli! It's about time you started a blog. I think the extra 10 lbs is determination, cause it sure isn't pudge! Let's do this, girl--the finish line is calling.

    ReplyDelete