Thursday, July 22, 2010

And then she ran 10

10 miles that is. I can hardly believe it myself but I did it! I ran 10 miles in just under 2 hours and surprisingly it wasn't as hard as running the 8. I left this morning at 5:00 sharp, watched the sun rise as I ran and got home at 7 just as it was feeling too hot. It made a big difference leaving early, my shoes didn't hurt my feet and I didn't have that stupid dog with me. It was painful but I did it!! I am incredibly impressed with myself to be able to accomplish this.

As if 10 miles wasn't enough I went to a Zumba class tonight to. I think I will sleep well tonight!

2 comments:

  1. Keep up the good work. By the way, it's easy to look skinny standing next to me.
    Dad

    ReplyDelete
  2. I am so amazed by you! Just wanted to let you know....

    ReplyDelete