Monday, August 9, 2010

ZUMBA!!!

As of Saturday, I am a certified Zumba instructor. Whoo hoo! 9 hours of Zumba instruction and I'm official. Thanks to running, I have really great endurance but after lunch (4 hours of shaking my booty), I was tired and I wanted to sit down. After 3:30 I was watching the clock anxious for it to it 5:30. It was really fun and I learned a lot of great stuff. It was really overwhelming. By the time it was over I was so overloaded it felt like I hadn't learned anything.

It was exciting to be in a room of 60 people who really know how to shake their booty with some amount of coordination and rhythm. Now I have to memorize about 15 routines and I'm ready to teach, eek!

We left Zumba and went straight to Red Robin where I inhaled 1000 calories of deliciousness!

So do you think with the 12 mile run and 9 hours of Zumba that I maybe made the scale move this week? Hmmm we will see in about 2 hours when I go to Weight Watchers.

No comments:

Post a Comment