Monday, August 9, 2010

Beggars can't be choosers...

when it comes to weight loss that is. For three weeks I have stayed the EXACT same weight despite all my running but today I finally lost 0.8. That is almost a pound and I am happy about it. At least the scale moved! (In the right direction)

I didn't lead the meeting tonight I thought I would be out of town but we came back early so Debbie led the meeting and I was able to just sit and listen for the first time in a really long time. It was wonderful. The meeting was on patience and not getting discouraged when weight loss doesn't go as quickly as we want. It was perfect for me and inspiring to hear it from another person. I was really glad I could just sit. And my good friend Kimberley made goal today so it was fun to sit by her during the meeting.

Congratulations Kimberley!!

No comments:

Post a Comment