Friday, August 13, 2010

Sometimes running is just hard

Some days I can just put in my ipod and those miles tick by rather easy and some days it feels like my legs have never run a mile before in their lives. That's how I've felt all week. Every mile has been so painful it's hard to keep going. I tried to run while camping but I ended up turning the run into intervals since my legs just wouldn't move. I had to run my 5 miles last night and turns out, I don't like night running. My stomach was full from dinner, blah, and a lot more people are out in the evening then the morning. I like morning a lot better. So tomorrow I run 9 miles. I really hope they don't feel as bad as every other miles I've run this week.

1 comment:

  1. Heh, there! Kind of sounds like burn out. You may be wearing yourself out. Might want to take an extra rest day, or two? You'll be better off missing a running day, than ending up hurt, or bonk on your big race day. I've got 8 miles planned for tomorrow and I'm worried that I may be developing an injury myself. We'll see how it goes in the morning. I'll be thinking of you! P.S. Love your blog . . .

    ReplyDelete