Tuesday, May 3, 2011

Oh the difference sleep makes :)

So, I've quite literally ran myself into the ground. I could feel I was on the brink of disaster and just throwing the towel in all together. It wasn't like I didn't feel like I could do it I just didn't want to anymore. I did not want to run anymore, period. So, I stopped working out in the mornings. I decided that if I couldn't fit the run into the afternoon I just wasn't going to run. I only missed one run and I think that it was okay. It took a week but finally by Sunday I finally caught up on my sleep. I didn't realize I was so tired until I wasn't tired anymore. I feel awesome. Life is just better right now. Everything is better when your not exhausted.

So I only had to run 6 Saturday and it went okay. This next Saturday is the 22 miler. I'm not really scared, I know I can do it and I just want it to be over!!! I'm ready for this thing. I just now feel like I can do this. I will actually run this marathon!!!

No comments:

Post a Comment