Saturday, May 21, 2011

14 miles

So, 14 again today. My trainer told me I should run 2 minutes walk 1 this time since my legs have been dying at mile 11. So I tried to do what she said but when I'd only ran 4 miles and I had been out for an hour I had HAD it! So I just ran. I had to walk a bit. A little at like mile 11 and mile 13 and I was pretty tired at mile 13. My legs really started to hurt. Seeing as that is only half of the marathon I don't know what I am going to do on marathon day. I guess I should have stuck with what she said to see how it turned out I just couldn't do it.

I fueled better today. I ate oatmeal and toast for breakfast and I think that helped. I also had rested legs from not running so much this week. I just hope it all comes together marathon day.

No comments:

Post a Comment