Saturday, April 23, 2011

18 Miles

I think the closer I get to running 26 miles the further 26 miles sounds!! 14 miles, that was hard, 16 miles, wow that was really tough, 18 miles... I have to run 8 more then this!!!! I feel like its all mental right now. I can do this. Physically, my body can do this. I'm almost to the end of my training and I can do it. But 18 miles, 3 hours and 40 minutes of running, is a lot of time to wonder why on earth I am doing this!?! But I gotta stay focused and motivated so I can get through this.

I wish I was faster. Its getting to my head how slow I am. My goal is to finish so I need to be happy with that. After the run, other then barely being able to walk, my hips hurt from where my water bottles sat, I had a big blister on my toe and I was chaffed on my side from my heart rate monitor. Felt a little beat up I guess. Still, I'm proud of doing it.

No comments:

Post a Comment