Monday, April 4, 2011

Blah blah blah... getting what you deserve.

Up this week :P and I hate it! Up .4 which is a very small gain but really I deserved it. I didn't work this week at loose so what do ya know... I didn't lose! Sometimes it is just the kick in the butt you need to get moving again. Here's hoping for a better week!


Running wise. I'm really proud of myself. I just keep plugging along. I woke up at 5:30 this morning, put my mittens, ear warmers and head lamp on and braved the cold and dark. I got 4 miles in. I did a mile test which means I took one of the miles and ran it just about as fast as I could and still run another 2. I ran my mile in 9:45 which is no huge record for anyone but pretty good for me considering I started at a 12 minute mile. This weekend I'm suppose to run 14 and I'm already feeling anxious.

No comments:

Post a Comment