Sunday, January 8, 2012

How about an update huh?

Wylie Michael Gard 7lbs 14oz
So I had a beautiful baby boy on November 4th, 2011! He is just so precious I could eat him up. I ran the day before I had him so clear up to the end. It of course was pregnant running so I could push very hard. The delivery left me with 35lbs extra which is fantastic compared to other deliveries. I'm 20lbs less then I've been after any of my other births. The 6 weeks post baby wait to exercise was horrible! I hit the gym after 4 weeks but only did weights. I was so excited to run when 6 weeks finally got here and it was hard!


So the picture bellow is of me about to go out for my first run. It felt great but it was way harder then I was hoping it would be. I literally looked down at my thighs to see what was on them only to find it was just the extra jiggle. So here I am basically starting over.
I'm now 9 weeks post baby and things are getting easier. With the holidays I didn't lose a stinkin pound but with the hard core New Years resolutions I've started to shed a few. I start teaching Turbo Kick and Zumba this week which will help me get into shape. I don't think I will be doing a marathon this year but my race calendar is filling up. I'm just going to focus on getting into shape and maybe a marathon next year.

No comments:

Post a Comment