Wednesday, December 1, 2010

Thanksgiving- smanksgiving

So after thinking I'd completely blown it over Thanks giving- turns out I only gained .2 which I am really happy about. It just goes to show that you never know until you step on the scale. I think a lot of the time we think we've blown it and we just give in and give up when really its not as bad as we think.

So Thanksgiving is over but Christmas is right on its heals. I would really like to lose over the holidays but I have to put down the bag of mint chocolate holiday candies.

Its a holiday not a holi-month.

Running- running is not happening much with the cold weather and dark mornings. My goal is once a week on saturday a long run outside and a few times a week on the treadmil but only 30 min run. Other then that just Zumba and spin. I hope that gets me through the winter.
So anyone who reads this... what is your biggest struggle/concern about the holidays.

No comments:

Post a Comment