Tuesday, July 26, 2011

Buffalo running tracks 5k

So one of my favorite races each year is the Buffalo Running Tracks 5k. Its such a small little race in Ethete that just about everyone walks away with a trophy of some kind. This time I brought my kids and like last year I ran it with Kimberley and Lara. I ran it in 34 min some seconds which was 3 minutes slower then last year but, I'm pregnant! Running is getting harder. It hurts, and I always have to go to the bathroom!

Eve and Isaac ran the 1 mile kids race. Eli sat it out but this is me and my little runners


These are all of us runners; the Orbells and me and my kids

Me, Kimberley and Lara


Isaac and Cyrus. Isaac got 2nd and Cyrus 3rd. Mostly I think they just had a great time running together.



I got 2nd, out of 2 people but still! Yay!

Eve got 4th. Mostly she stayed with Isaac and Cyrus and tried to keep them on the road.



Kimberley got 2nd, Lara 1st


And the whole Orbell family! How cute is that!?

No comments:

Post a Comment